Welcome to Central Michigan Outdoors. My name is Mark Wilson. I have lived in central Michigan my entire life. I have traveled to other places and and spent a lot of time hunting and fishing in other states and Canada but I have a true love for Michigan and all it has to offer. I have two hunting and fishing partners that accompany me on many of my adventurers, they are my children Luke and Aubrey.
Over the next several weeks we will be sharing our adventures in Central Michigan's great outdoors.
Enjoy!
As you have commented on my blog and posted on yours that you are an avid outdoorsman, I look forward to hearing about your adventures and hope to learn what I have yet to discover myself in the opportunities that Michigan has to offer.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading more posts.
ReplyDeleteI too like the outdoors and such. I am especially a fan of hunting and firearms. I look forward to reading about you're adventures.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading more about your adventures.
ReplyDelete